Hi, I’m John
I am an Independent a Grade A 6 D.V.S.A. Approved Driving Instructor (car)
I can help you pass your driving test with confidence. I have a very good first time pass rate for the basic “L” test.
The main areas covered are within a 3 mile radius of Redruth, Cornwall.
My aim whilst teaching you to drive is to make it enjoyable
certainly not a chore,
Mobile phone use whilst in lessons is against the law no ADI must use one whilst teaching.
Sometimes a pupil does not reach the required standard…this can be for several reasons:
- A previous fault has not been fully understood whilst driver training, it now is marked as a fault by the DVSA Examiner, but then develops into a serious or even dangerous fault….
- The dividing line between a marked fault to a serious / dangerous one is on the day up to you the driver to resolve in real time….it should never be a 50 50 approach chancing to luck
- This is what you are being taught over the weeks of training….
- You have 100% control and must be responsible for all your actions on each and every drive
- 95% of RTC’s (Road Traffic Collisions) are human error
- Do not blame someone else or the Examiner…it is you that are in charge on every drive you attempt.
- We are all human and sometimes get it wrong….
- Pre test and most certainly post test we must always obey the HWC and drive within out capabilities safely never chancing to luck…
A high standard as a grade 6 is now carried on with the new SC check
The DVSA is the best way
The correct and safest way.
I am friendly, very patient, with a real down to earth style plus a great sense of humour too.
I enjoy working to a High Standard to encourage anyone to have a Safer Driving Style for Life.
My DS3 is kept clean and tidy this is my mobile office my car is washed daily.
The mats are hoovered on regular basis
( within reason if car has been out all day then maybe some stuff on the mats)
This reflects the Professional approach I have towards you as a pupil.
If you find an Instructor with a filthy dirty car on the outside
not clean inside, mats filthy, windows dirty etc Is he / she the person you want to teach you?
MYWAY DRIVER TRAINING
I have a new Blackvue DR750S 2 channel HD camera to the front and to rear,
- In car video running all of the lesson front facing and rear facing 1 minute clips stored on a 64 gig micro SDHC TF card
- If incident occurs the 12.1″ Tablet is available for assessment of the situation via download of clip within minutes once stopped safely.
- Discuss what remedial action necessary to resolve the situation happening again whilst seeing what happened first time.
- Pupil can drive same route to see if problems resolved, with less prompting.
- Analyse the clip second time round which should see the improvements required.
- Pupil can see how the improvements made the decision making process 100% better and much safer.
- Review clips from other pupils to show how errors can happen
- Best of all, when next lesson arrives sometimes our memories fade, but we have the clip saved to view again
- Traffic flow and how accidents happen in front of you are caught on camera (in real time) then put onto my web site for others to see what happened.
- GPS tracking your speed, date, and time on every clip.
- Your test is recorded and can be put onto a DVD for you free
” here are a selection of video clips which have been trimmed down to see what happens
- All these facilities are now part of My Way driver training, at no extra charge to you the pupil
REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON
just search for driving instructors in Redruth / Camborne here you will find my advert and many positive reviews