Hi, I’m John
I am an Independent a Grade A 6 D.V.S.A. Approved Driving Instructor (car)
I can help you pass your driving test quickly and with confidence. I have a very good first time pass rate for the basic “L” test.
The main areas covered are within a 3 mile radius of Redruth, Cornwall.
My aim whilst teaching you to drive is to make it enjoyable
certainly not a chore,
Sometimes a pupil does not reach the required standard…this can be for several reasons:
- A previous fault has not been fully understood whilst driver training, it now is marked as a fault by the DVSA Examiner, but then develops into a serious or even dangerous fault….
- The dividing line between a marked fault to a serious / dangerous one is on the day up to you the driver to resolve in real time….it should never be a 50 50 approach chancing to luck
- This is what you are being taught over the weeks of training….
- You have 100% control and must be responsible for all your actions on each and every drive
- 95% of RTC’s (Road Traffic Collisions) are human error
- Do not blame someone else or the Examiner…it is you that are in charge on every drive you attempt.
- We are all human and sometimes get it wrong….
- Pre test and most certainly post test we must always obey the HWC and drive within out capabilities safely never chancing to luck…
A high standard as a grade 6 is now carried on with the new SC check
The DVSA is the best way
The correct and safest way.
I am friendly, very patient, with a real down to earth style plus a great sense of humour too.
I enjoy working to a High Standard to encourage anyone to have a Safer Driving Style for Life.
My DS3 is kept clean and tidy this is my mobile office my car is washed daily.
The mats are hoovered on regular basis
( within reason if car has been out all day then maybe some stuff on the mats)
This reflects the Professional approach I have towards you as a pupil.
If you find an Instructor with a filthy dirty car on the outside
not clean inside, mats filthy, windows dirty etc Is he / she the person you want to teach you?
MYWAY DRIVER TRAINING
I have a new Blackvue DR650S 2 channel HD camera to the front and to rear,
- In car video running all of the lesson front facing and rear facing 3 minute clips stored on a 64 gig micro SDHC TF card
- If incident occurs the 12.1″ Tablet is available for assessment of the situation via download of clip within minutes once stopped safely.
- Discuss what remedial action necessary to resolve the situation happening again whilst seeing what happened first time.
- Pupil can drive same route to see if problems resolved, with less prompting.
- Analyze the clip second time round which should see the improvements required.
- Pupil can see how the improvements made the decision making process 100% better and much safer.
- Review clips from other pupils to show how errors can happen
- Best of all, when next lesson arrives sometimes our memories fade, but we have the clip saved to view again
- Traffic flow and how accidents happen in front of you are caught on camera (in real time) then put onto my web site for others to see what happened.
- GPS tracking your speed, date, and time on every clip.
- Your test is recorded and can be put onto a DVD for you for a £1
- Check You tube “
” here are a selection of video clips which have been trimmed down to see what happens
- All these facilities are now part of My Way driver training, at no extra charge to you the pupil