Statistics say that the 17 to 24 year old age group are the most at risk when driving.
If this is the case then there could be several causes:
- Maybe a lack of training.
- Having been trained by a lesser grade instructor.
- If so he/she will have certain deficiencies in their instructional techniques.
- These short comings need attention.
- But this in turn could lead a pupil down the wrong path, which in turn leads to accidents.
The Honest truth
set up to help educate the younger drivers in the country .
The young driver specialist
Theory Test Pro
Great theory and hazard preparation for the theory test all free with the first lesson price of £30